16 Individuals Complete Executive Training Program
The North Carolina Pest Management Association (NCPMA) is proud to announce that sixteen individuals have completed the association’s first class of the Leadership Development Academy.
The graduation was held during the 2023 United We Stand Conference in Greensboro on Nov. 17.
“We are so proud of these graduates for being our first class of the Leadership Development Academy. They have embraced this program and are an impressive group of pest management professionals who will make a great impact on this industry,” said Ashley Morrison, Chair of the Leadership Development Program.
The graduates are:
- Margie Asbury (Manning’s Pest Control)
- Jason Choate (Pest Management Systems, Inc.)
- Chad Cordell (Go-Forth Pest Control)
- Chris Cozart (Rid-A-Pest)
- Raylene Galloway (Pisgah Pest Control)
- Chris Hunnicutt (City Wide Exterminating)
- Will Miller (Clint Miller Exterminating)
- Jeff Rigsby (Four Seasons Pest Control)
- Melissa Smith (City Wide Exterminating)
- Adam Spillman (Go-Forth Services)
- Andrew Taylor (Economy Exterminators)
- Zack Taylor (Capital Pest Services)
- Joel Trakimowicz (Economy Exterminators)
- Erin Vanderfleet (Pest Management Systems, Inc.)
- William Walker (Rid A Bug Exterminating)
- Lora Webster (Rid-A-Pest)
“We want to say a special thank you to Ashley Morrison for creating and launching this program for NCPMA. Education is one of our pillars, and we are thrilled to be able to offer this opportunity for the next generation of industry leaders,” said Dylan Morrison, NCPMA president.
The NCPMA Leadership Development Academy is a new and innovative three-part development program which provides participants with a fresh take on leadership skills and strategies that can be immediately put to practical use in any size company or department. The program is customized to the Pest Management Industry.
The graduates kicked off their training in Nov. 2022. As part of the program, each participant created a group project designed to benefit the pest management industry using the skills acquired in the program.